Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Update for the holidays

    The clock is ticking on the countdown to Christmas and I have almost got my recipes ready to post so, not to worry they should be up by Sunday. I'll be posting my Grandmother's Christmas cake recipe, and be baking my own the weekend after, my friend Tris's Currant cake recipe, hot pepper jelly and my gingerbread recipe. I will also have a sample photo page for the family and an announcement for them so stay tuned.

     The holidays are always a bit of a madhouse around here so I probably won't be posting a whole lot in December after I get these things up. Hopefully these recipes will help you have a better holiday than this poor fellow.

    I know the picture is so wrong but it makes me laugh and before you ask, no it isn't me, or a relative or a friend. Take care.

1 comment:

  1. Paul your kitchen never looked that tidy when I was there lets have a look at the closet.
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment, I hope you enjoyed your time in the "Kitchen".